Celebrating Excellence by Honouring Inspirational Leadership
Individual Award Categories
Procurement & Supply Chain Leader
This award recognizes the most prominent leader who is significantly driving the procurement and supply chain strategy forward and creating a positive and meaningful impact on the industry and its people.
Logistics & Transportation Leader
This award rewards the most influential leader who has been meticulously pushing the logistics and transportation sector ahead and yielding positive results for the industry and its people.
Dynamic Procurement & Supply Chain Professional
The award honours the most dynamic and influential professional, who has shown an impeccable command in raising the profile of the procurement and supply chain industry and its people.
Young Achiever in Procurement & Supply Chain
This award rewards a young and dynamic professional from the procurement and supply chain industry who has demonstrated a strong perspective and high potential for the future success of the industry.
Woman Leader in Procurement & Supply Chain
This award honours the most powerful woman leader from the world of procurement and supply chain for her outstanding abilities in taking the profession and the people of her organization forward.
Organization Award Categories
Inspirational Procurement & Supply Chain Leadership
The award honours the exemplary contribution of an inspirational leadership organization from procurement and supply chain for achieving phenomenal results and preserving the industry’s integrity.
Innovation in Procurement & Supply Chain Practice
This award rewards the fresh perspectives and efforts of an organization/team for its brilliant implementation of productive dimensions through technological innovation AI (Artificial Intelligence) / Blockchain / RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to procurement and supply chain practices.
Leader in Sustainable Supply Chain Management
This award honours the efforts of an organization/team that has made significant strides in streamlining principles of sustainability within their supply chain practices and created environment awareness.
Innovative Shipping & Transportation Organization
This category recognizes the tactful and innovative efforts of a shipping and transportation organization/team that demonstrated exceptionally smooth and timely delivery of services even during the toughest of times.
Supporting Supply Chain in Times of Crisis
This award honours the commendable efforts of an organization/team that displayed strong and visible support to the supply chain industry through meaningful practices even during the peak crisis times of the pandemic.
Note2: All submissions will be held in absolute confidence and will not be divulged or shared with any third party except with your prior consent.
The International Procurement and Supply Chain Awards is pleased to announce the call for entries. Initiated by the Award Scheme for Procurement and Supply Chain Excellence, it aims to promote worldwide corporate procurement and supply chain excellence efforts in both developed and developing countries.
Why This Award?The International Procurement and Supply Chain Awards were created to encourage and assist companies in quickly improving Procurement and Supply chain processes. It is a strong self-assessment tool and a method to create corporate governance brand equity. The award preparation inspires and aligns the whole workforce and management roles. As a result of defining and self-evaluating its activities, the organisation will enhance its performance in this area.
Independent audits review self-assessment applications is most important part of assessment
- The Award Jury's decision is final and no communication or appeal will be entertained.
- If the necessary criteria is not reached, the Award Secretariat retains the right to declare multiple winners and/or withhold awards.
- Awards may be awarded for each sub-sector, even if only one application is received for each category (as decided by the Jury).
- They may be asked to give a short presentation to the Jury, or one of the judges may be asked to check or verify the facts on site. applicant assumes all travel and lodging costs, if any
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by the revelation of application information to Assessors or Jury members, even if all reasonable measures are taken to keep it confidential.
- The Award Secretariat cannot guarantee the return of supporting papers.
- The Award Secretariat may change the Award Scheme at any time without notification.
- Names of applicants, comments, and score information are private and kept secret. Only those directly engaged in the evaluation and administrative procedures have access to this data.
- The International Procurement and Supply Chain Awards Secretariat will take all reasonable steps to keep all applications and information confidential. However, the International Procurement and Supply Chain Awards Secretariat cannot be held responsible for any violation of confidentiality by the applicants or any other party.
- The International Procurement and Supply Chain Awards Secretariat retains the right to publicise salient information of the Award Winners' Innovative methods/processes/Improvement initiatives/Schemes for the aim of knowledge exchange and raising industry standards.